VOR Tracker - IFR Trainer Pro
通过: Logikwerk GmbH • 189
VOR Tracker一个十分有效的飞行训练工具，它是唯一一个为苹果产品开发的APP. VOR Tracker 像真度极高的模拟器，让你能简单明白仪表飞行的原理，是让你实浅的最佳选择. VOR Tracker 让你选择VOR 和NDB 的不同特性，NDB还包括了空间和仪表的影响，就像真实仪表一样
VOR Tracker 专为以下人仕开发:
VOR Tracker 的特色是：
- 选择RMI 或 HSI
请马上使用VOR tracker ，不要再浪费宝贵的飞行时间！
Version 2 的特点：
- DME Arch 和 2针追踪
- NDB 领航
- HSI 方向按制
- EHSI 配备
VOR Tracker is a small but powerful training tool for pilots. It is the only one of its kind for the iPhone or iPad.
VOR Tracker is a real simulation, so you will find no multiple choice questions or abstract explanations. You can actually practice IFR procedures in real time, using either a RMI or HSI.
Practice holding patterns, DME arcs, radial interceptions and 2 needle tracking. It is practice what it is all about! There is no need for explaining again and again what you already know from flight school. It is about applying your knowledge when the instruments start moving!
Chose between a VOR and NDB and get used to the different characteristics. The NDB comes with atmospheric disturbances and an adjustable dip error to match the instrument you are used to.
Don’t waste your time trying to imagine what you would do in the aircraft – just do it!
VOR Tracker is designed for:
Student pilots who have the theoretical knowledge needed for flying IFR procedures, and want to save money by preparing for their training
Pilots who want to refresh their lateral navigation skills for an upcoming check ride
Pilots going for an assessment - holding patterns and interceptions are commonly used during sim assessments and regularly cause sweaty palms of hands of the candidate
People who have the knowledge of flying IFR procedures and want to give it a try
VOR Tracker is NOT:
- a game
- a flight simulator – it only focuses on HSI/RMI navigation at a constant speed and altitude
- a course teaching you how to fly IFR procedures
Still interested? Read on to find out what VOR Tracker is capable of.
- Choose between RMI or HSI
- Use the instrument like you would do in the real aircraft
- Use the map mode to verify your progress
- Lost? Use the help function to display the holding pattern entries in the map mode
- Things are going a bit too fast? Use the freeze mode to orientate
- Getting bored in straight flight? Use the fast mode
- You want to start over or change the aircraft’s position? Just drag & drop the aircraft symbol
- Start with no wind and increase the difficulty later on by adding wind
- Getting settled? Why not increase the aircraft’s speed in the settings menu?
- Customize your own missions and adjust the wind the way you want
- Use the hidden wind function to add a realistic challenge
Prepare yourself without wasting expensive flight time – use VOR Tracker to brush up your skills!
New functions version 2.0
- photo-realistic design
- new mission types: DME arcs & 2 needle tracking
- NDB navigation with adjustable dip error
- wind categories calm, light, medium, strong
- hidden wind function
- speed adjustable between 90 and 230 kts to meet piston aircraft up to jet characteristics
- heading bug for the HSI
- EHSI available as an in-app purchase