Marine Traffic displays near real-time positions of ships worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
[If you are only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app]
• View VESSELS ON THE MAP, search for vessels and ports and see what's near you!
• More than 80,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic
• View 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival
• Manage your list of vessels (MY FLEET), shared with the iOS app and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, ports and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
Tags: marinetraffic ship positions, marine traffic ship positions, marine traffic, marinetraffic, marrine traffic ship position, embed marine traffic, ship positions, marinetraffic ship, ships position, marine traffic vessel.
★ NEW: Identify vessels around you at a glance, with the Augmented Reality tool! (in-app purchase)
• Tap on the cross-hair in the middle of the screen to get respective coordinates
• Extra vessel details
• Ships near me now sorted by distance
• Stopped vessels now differentiated in low zoom levels
• Tiny icons at large resolutions are back to normal
• Fixed vessel names issue
• Various performance enhancements