Applications, applications and lots of applications stuffed inside the small phone. Each time we have to open, we search for it and then click to open. This is how things have been going for so long.
But now, LETS MOVE WITH THE LATEST TREND.
Air Launcher allows you to open an application just by waving the phone in air or in simple words drawing the 1st CAPITAL ALPHABET of that application in mid air with your phone and yes its done. It certainly feels like magic.
[ Its guaranteed that you will surely grab attention of a few on-lookers.. ;) ]
Here's an example of how to use it.
Say you want to open a calculator.
1. Just open Air Launcher.
2. Go to drawing screen.
3. Keep the volume down button of your phone pressed and simple draw C in mid air; release the volume down button.
4. Hit the Get List button, select Calculator from the list that appears and you are done.
Its that simple and easy to use.
Key Features of the application are:
- Open applications by just by drawing with your phone in air.
- A very light application but still you can move to SD card if required.
- Easy to understand User guide included in application itself.
- Easy to use application.
- Characters you draw are automatically saved as images for your future reference.
(Do read instructions once properly before using)
(For best results we recommend you to save 3 patterns for each alphabet).
Video Demo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIdZKK44cOg
Tags: air launcher.
- New User Interface
- View Saved Patterns as Images
- Updated User Guide
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes.
- Application can be moved to SD Card.