• Send and receive SMS messages from your computer
• Use your existing phone number
• Syncs with your existing contacts
• No plugins to install
• Works on any computer
• No signup required
When you send a text message, it will instantly sync with your phone and be sent with your phone number! When you get a reply, it will instantly sync and appear in your browser!
Step 1) Install TextJs on your phone and connect to Wi-Fi.
Step 2) Type the address shown in the notification bar into your computer's web browser.
Step 3) Start sending and receiving SMS messages from your computer!
The following keyboard shortcuts are available for advanced users:
• Ctrl J - View next thread
• Ctrl K - View previous thread
• Ctrl R - Reply to thread
• Ctrl N - Compose new message
• Ctrl Enter - Send reply / new message
• Esc - Cancel reply / new message
On Mac you can also use Cmd instead of Ctrl.
Got an issue or some feedback? Send an email to email@example.com. We can't reply to your comments, but if you email us first we will do our best to help you out! We are in beta and are actively developing new features. If you have anything you desperately want, let us know!
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/textjs
Keywords: text from computer, sms from computer, write sms computer, write text computer, text from browser, text from desktop, MightyText, CrossTxt, DeskSMS, sms from pc, sms from computer, chrome, firefox, safari
If you like this, please buy TextJs Pro version to help support the developers: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.stackednotion.textjs.rosebud.pro&hl=en
• Fixed an issue where the app would force close after rebooting your device.
Don't forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or feature suggestions!