Tockle enables control of your phone from your wrist. Toggle WiFi and other system settings, send an SMS message, and even activate Tasker tasks with a simple tap.
- Profiles for contextual ActionSets based on time, battery, Wifi, etc.
- ActionSets made up of built in Actions to modify WiFi, Bluetooth, and other settings as well as run Tasker tasks
- Run any ActionSet from the Wear device with "Okay Google, start action set"
- Import Tasker tasks with ease
- SMS - send SMS messages when SMS Action is used
- Boot - run application on boot if enabled (disabled by default)
- Contacts - allow for quick contact picking for SMS and Email Actions
- Various Settings - Modify WiFi, Bluetooth, and other settings when the respective Action is run
Note: Requires an Android Wear device and the Android Wear companion application.
- Prevented multiple ActionSets or Profiles having the same name
- Toast message when adding/editing an Action is based on whether it is being edited or created
- Addressed crash when deleting ActionSets
- Addressed crash when creating Media Actions
- Voice command no longer runs if the Wear app is closed while counting down
- Contact names with Email and SMS Actions now change when edited to a non-contact number
- Gracefully handle any unexpected errors when running an ActionSet