Cmoar Cinema key features:
- Local Plex Support as In-App (2.99$) !
If you have problems with Plex discover - see local Plex configuration tutorial (if default Plex setup is not working) : http://i.imgur.com/kfx44y7.png
- DLNA Support (Free) !
- LAN streaming support
- All video formats support ( .mp4/.mkv/.avi/.mov/.ogg/ etc.)
- Watching Youtube videos (1080p 2D)
- Watching Youtube videos (1080p 3D)
- Gamepad Support ( 1-dot click to enable, 3-dot to reset orientation)
- All external SD card support
- Dynamic Lighting
- 3D menu interface
- Auditorium variations
- Automatic downloading of subtitles and posters
- Possibility to add every movie to Favorites
- Multitude of various settings (eg. FOV)
- New 3D camera
- Voice search
- „Last-viewed” option
- Seat selection
- More cinema auditoriums
For drift correction please put your phone on flat surface for 10 seconds :)
Cmoar VR Cinema gives you a whole range of possibilities. Apart from displaying the movies from your memory card, you can also display a video from your PC in any format you wish thanks to LAN connection.
That’s not the end of good news. To make things even more exciting, we’ve added an option of automatic subtitles and posters downloading. The most distinctive feature is, however, the possibility to watch 2D and 3D movies directly from YouTube.
We also prepared for you youtube tutorials that should help you to resolve drift and LAN video streaming problems. We do hope you will find these videos helpful :)
Drift Correction Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqOViYncww)
LAN video streaming Tutorial:
Also, please make sure you have created Homegroup to get Cmoar Cinema LAN to work!
Thanks for your support. Enjoy the app! :-)